Sample Visit Itinerary
Call for appointment:667-214-1076 667-214-1076
The first step is a phone consultation with the director and lead physician of the Executive Health Program prior to your visit. The phone consultation allows you to review your medical history and discuss any health questions or concerns that you have or that you would like to be addressed during your visit.
Medicine Consultation & Exam
- A thorough review of your medical history and initial baseline physical.
- DEXA/Bone Density Scan
- A test to determine your risk of bone fractures, one of several factors that predict osteoporosis.
- Chest X-Ray
- Produces images of your heart, lungs, blood vessels, airways and the bones of your chest and spine;
- Chest X-rays can also reveal fluid in or around your lungs or air surrounding a lung.
Exercise Stress Electrocardiogram Test (Stress Echo)
- Screens for unrecognized coronary artery disease, high blood pressure (hypertension) and abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias);
- Test will show signs of blocked arteries, cardiac tissue damage or irregular heartbeats.
Cardiology Consultation & Exam
- Central blood pressure testing; accurately detects stiffening (hardening) of the arteries;
- Review of your Stress Echo results.
Dermatology Consultation & Exam
- A complete skin examination and cancer screening.
OB/GYN Consultation & Exam (Women’s Health)
Urology Consultation & Exam (Men’s Health)
Executive Health Summary and Health Care Plan