Parking and Transportation
UM FPI in Baltimore
Safe, convenient patient parking is available at several locations near University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc. (UM FPI) downtown. There are also mass transit options by bus or light rail.
The underground University Plaza Garage on W. Redwood Street, just opposite University of Maryland Medical Center and the University of Maryland Professional Building is reserved for patient parking. Be sure to take your parking ticket with you for validation. Many UM FPI practices offer free or discounted parking. Check with the staff at the office you visit for more information.
Other parking options include:
- Valet parking is available at the University of Maryland Professional Building on W. Redwood Street for a fee. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Medical Center Garage, located across the street from the Gudelsky entrance, is an underground garage available for patients and families.
- Baltimore Grand Garage is on Paca Street between Baltimore and Fayette Streets
- Marriott Hotel is at Lombard and Eutaw Streets (not validated)
- Redwood Garage is at the corner of Eutaw and W. Redwood Streets
- Penn Garage is located at Penn and Pratt Streets
If you need assistance getting from building to building, UMMC offers a shuttle service. For assistance, dial the information desk at 410-328-5473 (or 8-5473 from any in-house phone).
Parking During Stadium Events
Access to W. Redwood Street and the University Plaza Garage will remain reserved for patient and patient visitor parking during events at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Emergency Parking Garage Closures
During an emergency weather or other related event, all 24-hour campus garages will remain open. Non-24 hour parking garages will close, and parkers will be directed to another 24 hour garage. Learn more about emergency garage closures.
UM FPI Locations Outside of Baltimore City
Free, convenient parking is available at most University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc. locations outside of downtown Baltimore. For specific parking information, please contact your physician's office prior to your visit.