Executive Health Program
Call for appointment:667-214-1076 667-214-1076
The University of Maryland Executive Health Program provides busy executives with an efficient, cost-effective way to manage their health without the time-consuming hassles of scheduling appointments, tests and specialist consultations.
Your day will include a customized head-to-toe health assessment, tailored to meet your specific needs and based on your medical history, lifestyle and current health status. The level of care and individualized attention that you will receive reaches far beyond anything possible during a typical physical exam. Your team will provide you with a full assessment and a road map for optimal health to improve your quality of life and increase longevity.
Executive Health Summary and Healthcare Plan
The Lead Executive Health Physician will meet with you again at the end of the day to discuss your results and present a customized health plan based on your same-day test results, exams and consultations.
This will include, but is not limited, to:
- Discussion and education about evidence-based treatment options to encourage more informed decisions about your overall health and healthcare;
- Recommended follow-up appointments;
- Prescriptions, as needed;
- Recommendations for additional tests and referrals, as needed.
This is also a chance for you to discuss any concerns and ask questions that you may have about your health. Your healthcare summary and plan, along with the results of all tests performed, will be mailed to you in a well-organized binder that can be easily referenced.
- Personal Executive Health Concierge
- Complimentary valet parking
- Private three-room suite with:
- Bathroom and changing area with secure personal lockers
- Exam room
- Lounge/consultation room
- Comfortable seating with leather chairs and couch
- Wi-Fi and Direct TV
- Breakfast and lunch
- Coffee and tea, and a refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Complimentary plush robe to wear and take home