Urgent Care | UM Faculty Physicians, Inc.
Welcome to University of Maryland Urgent Care in Columbia, where board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners provide care to patients of all ages for the full spectrum of immediate medical concerns.
Urgent Care Patients: A friendly reminder that those with flu-like symptoms will be asked to wait in the car until your exam room is ready. This is for the health and safety of other patients and our staff. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Same-Day Urgent Care
- Walk-ins are accepted.
- Save your spot in line and schedule ahead. While not an appointment, it will let us know when to expect you.
- For patients without a primary care doctor, schedule an appointment with our family medicine physicians for evaluation of your non-urgent medical concern by calling 667-214-2100.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Closed on Christmas Day, December 25th.
- Asthma and allergies
- Bone breaks and muscle aches
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Deep cuts and wounds
- Insect bites and stings
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Upset stomach and pain
- Urinary tract infections
- X-ray services and lab testing
- Quick access to sports medicine care and specialty care services, such as ophthalmology, dermatology, Lyme disease care, sleep medicine, women's health, urology, facial paralysis and more.
Call 667-214-2100 (press option 1) for more information.
Walk-In Sports Injury Care
Board-certified physicians from University of Maryland Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine provide evaluation and care to athletes of all ages and levels for sports-related injuries. Our specialists develop individual treatment plans based on the needs and goals of each patient and use non-operative approaches whenever possible.
For Student Athletes
WHEN: Every Saturday, September 3 – November 19 from 9 – 11 am
WHAT: Evaluation and treatment for sprains, pain, bruising, bone breaks,
dislocations, return-to-play clearance and more. X-ray available on site.
Same/Next Day Sports Injury Care for All Ages
WHEN: Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday year-round. Appointments available within 48 hours. Call 667-214-2100 (option 1).
WHAT: Concussion management and evaluation for sprains, strains, pain, bruising, bone breaks, dislocations and more. X-ray available on site.
We also provide outpatient treatment to COVID-19 patients who fit within the testing time frame.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians from across the state explain how Telemedicine services can help you or your loved one.