Urgent Care | UM Faculty Physicians, Inc.
Welcome to University of Maryland Urgent Care in Columbia, where board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners provide care to patients of all ages for the full spectrum of immediate medical concerns.
5890 Waterloo Road
Columbia, MD 21045
Same-Day Urgent Care
- Walk-ins are accepted.
- Save your spot in line and schedule ahead. While not an appointment, it will let us know when to expect you.
- For patients without a primary care doctor, schedule an appointment with our family medicine physicians for evaluation of your non-urgent medical concern by calling 667-214-2100.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Closed on Christmas Day, December 25th.
- Asthma and allergies
- Bone breaks and muscle aches
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Deep cuts and wounds
- Insect bites and stings
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Upset stomach and pain
- Urinary tract infections
- X-ray services and lab testing
- Quick access to sports medicine care and specialty care services, such as ophthalmology, dermatology, Lyme disease care, sleep medicine, women's health, urology, facial paralysis and more.
Call 667-214-2100 (press option 1) for more information.
We also provide outpatient treatment to COVID-19 patients who fit within the testing time frame.
Live Greater Podcast Episodes
Hear UM physicians from across the state explain how Telemedicine services can help you or your loved one.